You want a website you can be proud of. It should be effective as well. A website is often the first chance you have to tell a prospective customer about how you can help them. It’s a chance to make a great first impression, or a terrible one.
What makes an effective website? After designing over 25 websites and analyzing thousands of them in the last 4 years, my team and I have learned 7 elements that make an effective website, and I’m explaining it in a webinar.
In this live webinar, you will learn:
- Why you need to decide on a primary and secondary audience
- The elements of a compelling home page (and why you shouldn’t use a home page slider)
- What it means to do SEO for a new website (and how this gets more of the right people to your website)
- How to encourage your prospective clients to take action
- 4 ways to show your business’ credibility
- How a well designed website can grow your business
The webinar will be full of practical ideas and examples of effective (and not so effective) websites that are out there. I’ll also tell you the story of a business that frantically contacted me after their online sales dropped 90% overnight when they launched a new website (the website was designed by someone else, not us).
If you’re thinking about redesigning your website or launching a new website, this webinar is for you. There’s no sign-up fee and you aren’t expected to contribute anything. Just come ready to watch, listen, and learn. At the end, you’ll have an opportunity to ask me some questions. The whole thing should take less than an hour.
Presenter: Tim Chan
Date: Fri, June 9 at 1:00pm PST
1:00 – 1:40pm: 7 Website Essentials for Business Growth
1:40 – 1:45pm: Coracle Marketing’s Website Design Process
1:45 – 2:00pm: Q&A Session
Friday, June 9 at 1:00pm PST
Note: The webinar is over. If you want to listen to a recording of the webinar, email me and I’ll send it to you when it’s ready.